Wesley Chapel Car Accident Lawyer
Have you been injured in a car accident in Wesley Chapel? Was someone else’s negligent or reckless behavior to blame for the crash? If so, you deserve answers and justice. An experienced Wesley Chapel car accident lawyer from the Disability Law Firm can help you demand the full compensation you need to recover.
With more than 20 years of experience, our legal team has seen the devastation that car accidents can have on the lives of the victims. We believe that accident victims should never have to struggle financially in the aftermath of a crash that was not their fault. We will aggressively pursue the fair compensation you need to pay your medical bills, recoup lost wages, repair your vehicle, and move forward with your life after a wreck.
Don’t wait another day to contact our firm for a free initial consultation with a knowledgeable Wesley Chapel car accident lawyer. We do not charge any fees upfront to begin work on your car accident case, and you only pay us if we win money for you.
Do You Have a Car Accident Injury Claim?
You might have an injury claim if you were hurt in a car wreck that was caused by another driver’s recklessness or carelessness. Examples of driver negligence include speeding, texting while driving, or driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
You might also be able to pursue an injury claim if you were involved in a car accident that was caused by a pothole or other poor road conditions resulting from a lack of proper maintenance. You could also have an injury claim if the crash was caused by a mechanical failure of your vehicle or another car due to a design or manufacturing defect.
The best way to know if you have a case is to speak to a trusted car accident lawyer in Wesley Chapel. At the Disability Law Firm, we can review your case for free and answer all your questions.
How a Wesley Chapel Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
If you were injured in a collision that was caused by someone else, a Wesley Chapel car accident lawyer can help take the pressure of a legal claim off your shoulders. Our experienced team will manage all the details of your case from start to finish, including:
- Quickly beginning an independent investigation of the crash to recover evidence before repairs are done or witnesses’ memories fade
- Advising you of your legal rights and options for recovering compensation for your expenses and losses from the accident, including options for filing insurance claims under your own coverage
- Reviewing the evidence from the accident, and working with accident reconstruction experts when necessary, to build a persuasive case showing how the crash happened and who was responsible
- Preparing all necessary paperwork and filing your claims with the insurance companies
- Handling communications with insurance adjusters, defense lawyers, or other parties such as bill collectors, so that you can stay focused on your treatment and recovery
- Checking in with you regularly throughout your case to keep you updated on the progress of your claim and to answer the questions you may have
- Aggressively pursuing a car accident settlement for the fair and full financial compensation you deserve
- Taking your case to court when necessary to advocate for your best interests at trial
How Much Is Your Car Accident Case Worth?
Every case we handle is unique. There is no accurate way to assess the value of your car accident injury case right from the outset. Instead, you need to take the time to understand how your injuries will impact your life. The last thing you need is to rush into a settlement and realize later that you have many more expenses and losses than you initially thought.
In a car accident claim, you may be entitled to recover compensation for:
- Costs of medical treatment, rehabilitation, and therapy for your physical injuries and mental trauma
- Future treatment needs and long-term care costs
- Repair or replacement costs for your car or other damaged property
- Loss of income for the time you miss from work recovering after the accident
- Lost earning potential if you suffer disabilities due to your injuries that impact your ability to work
- Pain and suffering and emotional distress
- Reduced enjoyment or quality of life due to physical disabilities or scarring/disfigurement
Do not let an insurance adjuster tell you how much your case is worth. Talk to a seasoned Wesley Chapel car accident attorney from our firm today.
Determining Fault After a Car Accident
Our legal team will work to gather extensive evidence to prove who was at fault for your motor vehicle accident. Some of the evidence we may collect includes:
- The police accident report, if police responded to the crash scene
- Photos or video footage from the accident scene
- Eyewitness testimony
- Vehicle damage reports
- The electronic data recorder or on-board computer from each car involved in the crash, which could include details about the vehicle’s operation, such as its speed or the driver’s inputs
- Written reports or visual re-creations drafted by accident reconstruction experts
Our team will piece together all the evidence to build a strong case on your behalf. We will also work to document the full extent of your losses so we can demand the maximum compensation you deserve.
Tips for Protecting Your Rights After a Car Accident in Wesley Chapel
After a car crash in Pasco County, you can help preserve your legal rights and options for recovering compensation by:
- Saving the contact and insurance information for any other motorists involved in the crash. Also save the contact information for any eyewitnesses, as well as any photos or video you took of the accident scene.
- Following all treatment instructions. This includes getting the necessary diagnostic tests and attending all follow-up appointments.
- Keeping records of your expenses and losses, including bills, invoices, receipts, pay stubs, or income statements. Stay organized by starting a file and keeping all documents related to your accident in one place.
- Staying off social media during your treatment and the claims process. Insurance companies often monitor injury victims’ social media profiles for any posts they can use to contradict the injury victim’s claims.
Finally, you should speak with a car accident attorney in Wesley Chapel, FL, soon after the crash to discuss your rights and options. An attorney can explain what to expect and help you avoid making any mistakes that could hurt your claim.
Time Limit for Filing a Car Accident Lawsuit
Florida’s statute of limitations on car accident claims gives you only four years from the date of the wreck to file a personal injury lawsuit against the liable party. This doesn’t mean you can wait to begin work on your case, though. You should contact a trusted attorney as soon as possible to ensure evidence is preserved and your injuries are properly documented from the beginning.
Common Car Accident Injury Cases We Handle
At the Disability Law Firm, our Wesley Chapel car accident lawyers have extensive experience representing the rights and interests of car accident victims who have suffered injuries such as:
- Broken bones
- Ligament sprains and tears
- Muscle and tendon strains and tears
- Herniated or bulging discs
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Crush injuries
- Internal organ damage or internal bleeding
- Burns and smoke inhalation injuries from post-collision fires
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injury
- Severe lacerations and bleeding
- Road rash and other abrasions
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Wesley Chapel
In Wesley Chapel, some of the most frequent causes of car accidents include:
- Reckless driving behaviors, such as excessive speeding, racing, or weaving in and out of traffic
- Unsafe turns or lane changes, including failing to signal or check mirrors and blind spots
- Distracted driving, including using a cellphone, eating or drinking, or interacting with other vehicle occupants
- Driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs
- Drowsy or fatigued driving
- Inexperienced drivers
- Adverse weather conditions, such as heavy precipitation or fog
- Poor road conditions, including potholes or debris in the roadway
- Vehicle defects
- Inadequate maintenance leading to mechanical failure of the car
Talk to a Wesley Chapel Car Accident Attorney Now
If you were hurt in an auto accident in Wesley Chapel, get the straightforward legal advice you need. Contact the car accident lawyers at the Disability Law Firm for a free, no-obligation case evaluation. We will discuss the details of your crash and explain how we can take the stress off you during this difficult time.
We represent clients on a contingency-fee basis, which means you’ll never have to worry about how you’ll pay for our services. We will not collect anything upfront, and instead will only be paid when we recover compensation for your car accident claim.
Call us or reach out to us online today to get started.